Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Great start of Exhibition!


For this week exhibition process I focused on 4 Transdisciplinary Skill.


Social Skill- Respecting other    
http://wves.southwestschools.org/
ourpages/houpe/1Hhoupeclass.htm
     While completing exhibition activity, which was completing task from the station, I showed the Transdisciplinary Skill of 'Respecting Others'. I've showed the skill by cleaning up and setting the station how it looked when I came to this station.Doing this was our responsibility and also what teachers expected from us, so I cleaned after our group members and also cleaned up one of the macbook that was not cleaned by the last group who've been to that station. 
  



Thinking Skill- Analysis
http://liveandlearnasia.blogspot.kr/

     After we finished the activity that was asked for matching the picture or illustration with the description, we had lot of time to research about that topic or read independently. I choose to research about the topic that was displayed on the station and I researched the words that I didn't understand and was not able to match correct picture. One of the word that I researched was deforestation and the definition was to clear up the trees in forest.





Communication Skill- Listening
http://crazyspeechworld.com/2013/02/
intergalactic-receptive-language.html
     I showed this skill while my group was outside doing activity that talked about the peace and conflict resolution. For that station we had lot of chance to discuss with our group about the topic after thinking and writing independently. So when we discussed as a group everyone wanted to share their thought first, so I listened and waited for everyone to finish and share mine last. I think during exhibition, listening skill would be important and because of that I would look forward at developing my listening skill.       




Self-Management Skill- Time Management
http://blog.runrun.it/en/do-you-have-
an-efficient-time-management/

     During the time to do our exhibition station we had available time and had to finished the work that teachers decided. For us to finish our work on time we needed good time-management skill. We almost finished right on time or finished little bit early so was able to research something that I was curious about or play the game that Mr.C told us to play to understand more about that topic I was finding out about.      







1 comment:

  1. Jungyun,
    Your blog is not only organized well visually, but the subheadings and words you used in your sentences clearly told the reader what you were writing about. It is also evident that you went back to revise and edit your writing when you were finished. Good job giving credit to where the images came from by adding the website as a caption under the photo. Thank you for allowing me to share your work with other students in the class and I look forward to reading more of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete