Sunday, May 31, 2015

Final SMART Blog

http://grainbrain.ch/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/happiness_responsible.jpg
     I achieved this goal over the past 6 weeks because after starting this goal I almost everyday do jump rope and go out for a walk. The biggest challenge I had faced when I was trying to achieve my goal was remembering to exercise and everyday mark the chart of happiness. But my aunt always reminded me to mark the chart and exercise so I could hardly remembered and finally achieved. I think showed enthusiasm and commitment to my SMART goal because I've made a commitment to remembering to mark the chart and remembering to exercise. I will try to maintain my goal, but with little differences. I will do less exercise than this but do more fun things that makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. I think you had great job on achieving your goal!

    ReplyDelete