Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week 3 SMART Goal

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/
35/6f/e4356fa89d853492798abe26b2365d30.jpg
I think I made good progress during the past last week because by looking at the chart I made I exercised everyday at least 30 minutes which gives me endorphin that makes me feel good. The challenge I had was that I always forget to check my chart every night, even if I exercised that afternoon.  My aunt helped me to achieve my goal because she reminded me everyday to do jump rope and suggested me to have a walk with her almost every night. I think I am showing balanced lifestyle in my goal because being happy was my goal, but exercising helps that which makes me exercise too. I have to work on enthusiasm because I didn't tried to remember and go out for exercise if my aunt didn't reminded

1 comment:

  1. I think running everyday will help you feel better and also increase your running skills.

    ReplyDelete