Friday, April 3, 2015

Location Visit

     Today, after lunch we visited the library space where we will be presenting the exhibition presentation. Our group is going to present in area 2 at 9:20 in English and at area 4 at 10:40. Before looking at different location I thought we would need extra table to put the Macbooks on but after I changed my mind because area 2 and 4 had TV to show the music and visual art video. Area 2 and 4 don't have much space, so during rest time (the time between the presentation) we'll have to go out and stay there. I think our presentation time is good because, we can rest and practice after English presentation until Korean presentation starts. For Korean presentation, me and Gyubin have to do all of the presentation in Korean, while Zhaoying and Nancy do all of their presentation in Chinese.  
Area 4

 
Area 2

No comments:

Post a Comment