Tuesday, April 7, 2015

So much thing to finish!

I will start off by writing the list of what we had to finish today. 
http://jaynealinternational.ws/wp-content
/uploads/2015/02/PracticeMakesPerfect.jpg
-Display board
-Music composition
-Art installation
-Presentation script
-Presentation Practice
     We had lots to do today, but hopefully, we had all day to finish. We first finished music which we didn't had much to finish. Secondly, I worked on video of art installation and preparation while Gyubin, Zhaoying and Nancy worked on the display board. I was sure that my board was almost finished while the others had little more to do than me. Also, I went to library with Mr. Cavanagh to confirm the material we need for presentation. We were all focused on the things we must complete in school like a display board so we didn't had much time left when we realized we had to practice too! So right after we finished the presentation board, we printed the script and practice. I think practicing the presentation is more important than decorating the display board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment