Friday, April 10, 2015

Reflecting out Exhibition


Recess at Presentation Day
     To start with, something that I think we succeeded in our presentation was showing the video because the audience gets boring when we just speak. Also, our script was smoothly connected to our work, we have been doing in past 8 weeks. The most challenging part to me about the exhibition presentation was when our presentation was finished, but the time was left. The area I think we have to improve on is speaking clearly and loudly so the audience could hear us well. During the process of the exhibition I learned how to cooperate and communicate well. I think this experience is unforgettable because many people came to watch and listen to our presentation. 
     I think I did well in presenting because when we were doing the Korean presentation I memorized my script and I didn't need to look down and read of my script at all. Also, I used easy words and clear voice to explain while presenting. I think I was good inquire when I was creating my research question. I think I was also reflective because I wrote the daily blog every night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment