Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Station Planning and Presentation Script

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MlOgmql3D8k/TWHhx6wtieI
/AAAAAAAAAY4/VepxbHylb6c/s1600/DSC_0038.jpg
     While writing the script for exhibition presentation, we had to design the station board and write the script with Korean too. To make sure everything gets done by the deadline, we divide our work and what I had to do were designing station board for explaining what we did in music, art and P.E class to represent our issue. I thought the station board would be better if I could put some drawing or symbols in it. So I choose to draw a tree in the middle with the word ART, MUSIC and P.E. Also like a leaf I am going to put some key words, the image of us preparing and the final piece. We didn't start on the board, but I think we can start right away next time because we have a good plan on what we are going to write and draw on the board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment