Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Presentation of PYPX!

https://www.pinterest.com/
pin/221450506648818508/




     I'm right now, a little bit worried about the things we have to do for the exhibition because we have so many things to complete! One of the most important things to complete was the presentation and the presentation board. For the presentation we chose to write the whole script instead of writing the contents. While presenting, I'm going to talk about what we did in music, art and P.E class to represent the issue we are inquiring. For presentation board I don't have idea about unique ways to show our music, art and P.E piece, so I think I have to look at some of the other display board in the google to get some inspiration. Now I will go and get some idea for the display board! 

No comments:

Post a Comment