Friday, March 13, 2015

3rd Mentor Meeting

http://d2vhierclfllnw.cloudfront.net/
wp-content/uploads/2014/08/mentor.jpg
     It was the 3rd mentor meeting we had with Ms. Matthews. We were up to researching based on our three research questions and planning for our field trip. Our next step is making interview question for our field trip with each of our research questions. Also, we could send the interview questions to the interviewer if needed. Ms. Matthews helped me with researching by giving me lots of synonyms I could use instead of land pollution. It really helped me when I was trying to find the book on library because I find the book about acid rain which was one of the words Ms. Matthews gave to me. It is really nice to have a mentor teacher who could help me well through our exhibition process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment