Thursday, March 19, 2015

Transdisciplinary Skill

Social Skills- Cooperating

     I showed this social skill yesterday, when we were thinking idea for an art piece and writing our artistic intent. I think we made that idea of making shapes (Cities on Jeju) with ice and putting into pond to let it melt, because we all cooperated to make the result. I had an idea of putting ice in the pond and let it melt and others had their own idea and the mixture of all those idea was our final decision. 






Thinking Skills- Evaluation


     I used this skill while researching because I've used lot's of different sources and I had to put just important things and things related to my topic to research note. I think I used this skill the most today when I was summarizing the note from our field trip today. Next time I would try to use better source, so that I don't have to evaluate all the sources. 






Communication Skills- Reading
     I showed this reading skill when I was researching because I got lot's of information by reading articles, databases and books. I think this skill is important because we need good reading skill in order to research with higher level sources that has more detail on it when we are researching with articles, databases and books.  

Researching Skills- Recording Data

     I used this skill also when I was researching. I found lots of different information from lots of different sources, so I needed this skill to put the information organized. I sometimes used a picture or diagram to understand more about my topic. Next time I would also draw that picture or diagram to my notebook to look at it again when needed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment