Friday, March 20, 2015

Field Trip and Writing Plan

https://www.pinterest.com/
pin/62487513554136659/
     Since I didn't write the blog yesterday about what I did, today I'm going to write about yesterday and today exhibition time. Yesterday we went to Sustainable Environmental Education Center. It was a chance for us to research more interview someone in that center. Going there really helped me because my research was about land pollution and that center talked about trashes that made me understand how landfill causes land pollution. 
     Today we didn't have much exhibition time because we had a middle school transition at the morning from after lunch. After lunch, for exhibition we wrote plan for the writing piece. For me it had been just like a mind map of what I had researched about land pollution, but for others, they just wrote down with bullet point and some used graphic organizer to help. I thought about what type of writing I'm going to write and I've thought that explanation writing or report writing could be good for me because I am going to write about land pollution and explain it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment