Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Art makes me get rid of researching!

https://www.pinterest.com/
pin/506162445596326408/



      Today we did lots of research that really made me tired. I  researched about causes, effects and solutions of land pollution. I  just used 2 or 3 pages of my researched note each, but I thought it  would have enough information, and also our group is going field trip  tomorrow so I think I could research more tomorrow. Because I was  tired of researching it was really good when I heard that it was art  time. In art class we finished our artist intent and planned what we  are going to make. Our final idea was making Jeju island that has  high building with ice and then putting that to the pond in front of  the library and putting small ice in there to show the situation of  sea level going up because of global warming. I wanted the person  viewing to see and feel sad about the fact that global warming  became a real serious problem that can impact many living things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment