Thursday, March 5, 2015

Transdisciplinary Skills

Below is 4 Transdisciplinary Skill I showed throughout this week during our exhibition time. 

Social Skills- Cooperating
http://blogs.hrhero.com/oswaldletters/wp-content
/blogs.dir/10/files/2013/07/Cooperation.jpg
   
  Today with our group, we were making lots of questions based on each of the key concept and making last lines of inquiry. When we were making the question, I showed the Transdisciplinary Skill, cooprating. This work was important so we all had to come up with our own ideas so we all taked turn to share ideas and when someone is struggling to make question, we helped her by using the question chart which included the question starter like what or how.        




Research Skills- Formulating Questions
http://espei.com/wp-content/uploads/
2013/05/equipmentprotection3.png

     This Skill, formulating question was shown by me today. As I said at the top our task for today was making each of the question based on our key concept. We were all expected to create at least 1 of the queestion and I got to achieve the expectation and I made 3 of them. I also helped Nancy to create the question because Nancy was being so quiet and didn't shared her own idea.


Communication Skills- Nonveral Communication


http://onlinelearningtips.com/wp-content/uploads
/2013/03/communication-importance.jpg
     Within the group, we have Zhaoying and Nancy who are Chinese. So while communicating sometimes Zhaoying and Nancy wouldn't understand some of the things we are saying and they have something they want to tell us but there is problem speaking in english. So we sometimes use google translation but other times we use our hand to try to explain it. I think using google translation is not best thing to use as communication tool and I think I would be better if we used our hand or body with easy words to communicate.    



Self-Management Skills- Fine Moter Skills


Apple Fontbook Arial Rounded MT Bold
     
     This week I used the fine moter skills to keep my exhibition notebook well-organized and clean. While lots of others rushing I taked time to try neat hand writing. I sometimes had to quickly write it down from somewhere but then, I erased and re-wrote to keep it neet
     





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jungyun,

    Excellent job on your blog entries! You keep it consistent with your specific blog titles, images (with citations) and details of your daily Exhibition activities. It is great to see that you are being openminded by considering everyone's opinions being in the a diverse group comprising of 3 languages. It is also good that you are considering future possibilities such as using body language to communicate. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete