Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Exhibition for Today

http://web.peanutlabs.com/wp-content
/uploads/2013/07/research-1.png
     Today our exhibition started with researching. I researched question 2 and 3 with book and website. The website Gyubin found was good website that had lots of different facts. Using that website, I answered two of my research questions. At the morning recess we had a mentor meeting. With ms. Matthews we talked about action piece and what can we do for that. Also, I wrote 3 different interview questions which was one of the 'what next' things we said that we had to complete. Tomorrow I will research all of my questions with different kinds of sources, but without website because I used website so much today. I will try to use databases for tomorrow research and keep siting my source and put it into the bibliography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment