Thursday, March 12, 2015

Transdisciplinary Skills

This is what I think I used during this week exhibition time.


https://miscellaneousme.files.
wordpress.com/2013/07/slide4.jpg
Social Skills- Adopting a variety of group roles

     I think I showed this skill when our group was researching about field trip because I had to research, record the fact (place, time available, thing in there that we can look at), and also had to call because Zhaoying and Nancy can't speak Korean and we have to speak in Korean with the person we were calling because they couldn't speak English. I think next time I will do less thing and give more chance to other people in the group to do some more work.   


Thinking Skills- Synthesis
     
http://f.hypotheses.org/wp-content/
blogs.dir/1048/files/2012/11/LayerTypes.png
    I used this skill when I researched about land pollution because I looked at different sources like books, website, database and also image. I think using different sources is important because if we look at website and find it again with the image it helps me to understand more about that topic I am researching about.      





http://173.239.45.59/~threedpe/wp-content/
uploads/2012/01/shutterstock_73525639-plan.jpg
Researching Skills- Planning

     I think I especially showed this skill when I were planning for our field trip and making our interview question for the interview. I planned where and how to go to field trip, but also what I will be going to say to that person and what is some of the questions I am going to ask when I got to interview them.  





Self-Management Skill- Informed Choices

http://b2ni443367y3wt3t91svwsbbky.
wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/
uploads/sites/11/2013/07/Good_Better_Best.png
     I used this skill when I was planning about the field trip because I looked at the website, call the center to make the right decision about where we are going to go. I thought this skill is important because the this kind of decision will make our experience easier or harder.   


1 comment:

  1. Jungyun, good job this week working with your group. You all were able to communicate well and effectively plan your field trip. In your reflection you mentioned that you would like to allow other people to participate more and do more in the group. This is great of you to recognize. It would be interesting if you wrote about this same topic next week, reflecting about how much you allowed others to do things.

    ReplyDelete